You cannot put in an offer on a HUD Home by yourself. You must use a Selling Broker who is licensed to sell HUD Homes to represent you (or a Selling Agent who works under that Broker), or you can go through the HUD-Registered Listing Broker for the home. Either way, the Broker/Agent must be registered on HUD Homestore to place the offer.